Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
On 24 November 2022, Delinian Limited (formally Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC) was acquired by Becketts Bidco Limited, a newly formed company indirectly owned by funds managed and/or advised by Astorg and Epiris. Hangar Holdco Limited is the holding company for the Delinian group of companies (“Delinian”) and the Fastmarkets group of companies (“Fastmarkets”). Delinian and Fastmarkets are, together, the Group.
This statement sets out the steps the Group has taken to comply with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the “Act”).
The Group is a global B2B information services provider of price discovery, essential market intelligence and events. The group operates out of approximately 30 offices globally and hosts events in numerous countries around the world.
OUR SUPPLY CHAINS
Our supply chains are varied. We considered each of our business operations and their supply chains and determined the following areas as our inherent or perceived supply chain risk:
- event construction and operation in non-EU / non-US countries
- contracted maintenance staff working in the company’s offices in all locations (e.g.
cleaning, catering, security, building services)
- outsourced operations located in high-risk countries including software developers, data
and list researchers, and sales and customer service
OUR POLICIES ON MODERN SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
We require appropriate right-to-work documentation for staff including temps, interns and business work and placement staff across our global organisation, including higher-risk countries.
We have a supplier assurance framework to identify suppliers located where slavery or trafficking risk may be high; our expectations of how business is conducted are communicated to such suppliers, together with legal undertakings where appropriate.
In order to monitor compliance:
- each divisional head attests in writing that they have reviewed their division’s supply chain and that they have taken the necessary steps to mitigate exposure to the risk of modern slavery
- Each division must complete a Modern Slavery questionnaire on an annual basis that supports their attestation. The questionnaire covers processes in all key risk areas.
- the Executive Boards and the Management Boards review and approve the Group’s antislavery policies and procedures with the annual statement signed off by the Board
All divisions have access to the Company’s speak-up hotline, managed by an independent third-party, allowing employees to report confidentially any suspected illegal or unethical behaviour.
We will continue to review and update our compliance approach as our businesses and inherent or perceived supplier risks change over time.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Delinian’s modern slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 30 September 2023.
This statement was approved by the Executive Boards of Delinian and Fastmarkets in January 2023.
This statement covers Euromoney and its group companies, with reporting companies proceeding with their own board approvals according to the Modern Slavery Act 2015